Bright Towing Buena Park – Flatbed Towing Experts
Like so many other things in life, towing can be done by using a variety of methods and techniques. Each method and towing equipment has their own advantages and disadvantages. However, flatbed towing is one of the best towing techniques available.
What is flatbed towing and why is it so good?
Flatbed towing means using a tow truck which has a large flat surface on its back. When ever a car needs to be towed, it is hoisted onto that flat surface and gets tightly harnessed to it by professionals. The end result is having the towed car completely off the ground, entirely on the tow truck’s flat surface, tightly secured, and with no contact with the road.
This method offers three major advantages:
- Variety: while some tow trucks can only tow certain types of vehicles, a flatbed tow truck can practically tow any vehicle.
- Misshapen vehicles: often enough, cars that go through an accident become misshapen. This makes them unfit to be towed by regular equipment, such as wheels-lift or dolly towing. However, such vehicles can be easily towed by a flatbed tow truck.
- Safety: when a car is towed by a flatbed tow truck, it is completely off the ground and can avoid any further damage that can be caused by gravel, pit holes, or any other lesser road conditions.
Bright Towing Buena Park – the advantages that make your life easier
In order to provide you with the best possible customer experience and the most effective solutions we offer our customers these important advantages:
- 24Hr. availability
- 30Min ETA
- Serving all car types
- Trained professionals only
- Certified and licensed
Bright Towing Buena Park – comprehensive roadside emergency solutions
Granted, we provide an extensive range of towing services, but we also offer our customers additional roadside emergency solutions to help them deal with whatever the road throws at them:
- Professional and certified auto locksmiths
- Light medium towing, medium duty towing, and heavy duty towing
- Wheels-lift and dolly towing
- Motorcycle towing
- Sports car towing
- Out of gas situations
- Flat tires changing
- Car battery jumpstart
- Car battery replacement